Slider

.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mr. Sylas ~ Brand New session

Mr. Sylas ~ Brand New session

This type of session was a new experience for me. I rarely get to do the journalistic form of photography. It's something I can hopefully do more of in the future! I'm so thankful I get to get to be apart of this family. They are just some of the best people you could ever know. Without stacy as my friend I would be lost. I am so glad I got to meet Mr. Sylas today and I am looking forward to watching him grow! ♥



                                                                                                             

 












2 comments:

  1. GREAT JOB on these. Very beautiful light and check out mom's ready to go hair style. Very awesome birth hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you Laura! She may have made me apply her makeup and do her hair before letting me take a single photo, But she looked great before too she just didn't believe me.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Designed by The Single Momoirs